Thursday, October 19, 2023

Coming Soon!

VIZ | The Official Website for Bakuman。]


    Hi Viewers. It has been a while since I updated my blog that is still a work in progress, and this is an attempt to share upcoming updates. I am still alive and well, so that is a relief at the moment. Currently, unemployed and seeking part-time employment mostly in the area. Aside from that, I am seeking to improve my blog and get my works displayed online again. My daily supportive task usually takes much out of the day, unless I get an early jumpstart. 

    I do not want to half-bake my blog updates, so some updates may take time to put together before they are displayed fully. The updates list I would like to get around to soon are below...



101071.jpg (600×750) (clipart-library.com) ]

  • Title Change ✅

  • Personal Logo Design Applied For Copyright Situations & Branding 

  • About Me Information Added

  • Sharing Illustrations (Fan Art, Concepts, Tutorials, Projects, ect.)

  • Donation Pool For Support (if one can be added to the blog)

  • Steady Blog Updates (as long as I can or between progress of completion)

  • Portfolio Display 

  • and more as I am able to manage this blog myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

October Crossover Challenge - Illustration #1

  In October, I thought of my own way to celebrate the Halloween theme artistically for the entire month by doing something similar to the I...