Sunday, November 19, 2023

October Crossover Challenge - Illustration #1

 

In October, I thought of my own way to celebrate the Halloween theme artistically for the entire month by doing something similar to the Inktober challenge. The challenge for myself is called October Crossover

October Crossover is simply illustrating with mashups that represent the Halloween theme in any medium and colors can be used or not. I did not get to illustrate every day and my other ideas still have reference images for me to use, so hopefully I will get around to them.

Yesterday, the first illustration I was working on finally got the shading completed. My first mashup is between Nosferatu and Michael Myers, which I believe has much potential to be created for production among many others to choose. References & photos of my progress are shared below, mostly at stopping points. 

Mixed Media: Mechanical Pencil 0.7, Graphite Pencils, & Markers.


REFERENCES

[Nosferatu - Wikipedia]


RYAN GREEN/UNIVERSAL
[
See an exclusive image of Michael Myers in the new 'Halloween']


STAGES








Final Scan


Final Edit For Quality





No comments:

Post a Comment

October Crossover Challenge - Illustration #1

  In October, I thought of my own way to celebrate the Halloween theme artistically for the entire month by doing something similar to the I...