Thursday, February 24, 2022

CREDITS

 

Free Award Clipart



ALL BLOG SOURCE CREDITS

This is my blog post to keep an updated record of all the content credits that I have shared that are not my own. 

If I have missed anyone or a source(s) are incorrect, please bring to my attention via the comment box. 

For more information of what this post is relating to, please click this provided link 

MY BLOG - COPYRIGHT CREDIT PAGE ].

Thank you for everyone's understanding and cooperation based on my efforts to give credit where credit is due in a professional and respectful manner. 

  1. SEGA
  2. DC COMICS
  3. JACK KIRBY
  4. STUDIO SHELTER (YouTube)
  5. STUDIO SHELTER (Vimeo)
  6. UDON ENTERTAINMENT
  7. COMIC VINE
  8. GOOGLE
  9. INFLUENCE MOBILE
  10. CAPCOM 
  11. MCONVERTER
  12. MICROSOFT 
  13. THE GRIZZLY LABS
  14. ANIME NEWS NETWORK 
  15. FREE ART CONTEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Crossover Challenge - Illustration #1

  In October, I thought of my own way to celebrate the Halloween theme artistically for the entire month by doing something similar to the I...