Thursday, March 3, 2022

Rewarded Play App - Potential Job Seeking News

 

Rewarded Play App Page Snip - Google Play Store

A notification or in-app message was featured with the Rewarded Play app either today or last night on my cellphone. 

The message contained information for job seekers and those who are familiar with the online social media platforms presented in the message.

If you are interested in this offer, please refer to the details featured in the screenshot below. 

My Rewarded Play app screenshot of job seeking message.



Rewarded Play App - Email To Send Your Resume 

[ allie@influencemobile.com ]


REWARDED PLAY APP (WEBPAGE)



CREDITS:

INFLUENCE MOBILE

GOOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Crossover Challenge - Illustration #1

  In October, I thought of my own way to celebrate the Halloween theme artistically for the entire month by doing something similar to the I...