Saturday, March 5, 2022

HP Deskjet 1051 Printer/Scanner Unusable

 Hi Viewers, 

    This is an important update to inform you that I will be unable to upload and share decent images of my drawings until I am able to get another scanner to use.

    The printer/scanner was already unable to use as a printer, so I kept around to make use of the scanner function and only started using about a few days to a week ago again.

    Not long ago tonight, the scanner suddenly stopped working right as I finished a sketch of my next drawing to upload. Nothing was going on out of the ordinary and there were no issues to sort out the whole time I was sitting.

    Troubleshooting, unplugging to reconnect, resetting the app, and restarting the laptop did not fix the connection issue. A link sent me to the website to download content relating to my printer, except the name was not on the list. Another message that I read had something about the printer not being supported anymore, so I guess its connection was terminated.

    Despite whatever issue it has, I am sure it is a Black Friday scam product from years ago because the other ones did the same thing at one time too. 

    This is like one of those moments in our life when things suddenly break on us at a point when we seem to need them the most or when we are almost at our goal. Then a pitfall or derailing element is thrown in or pops-up in the mist of our journey. 

    Either way, I will still continue to improve my drawing and writing skills until I am able to share again. My cellphone's camera is not good for photo taking, so that is not an option at this time.

    To Be Continued ... 

Free Peace Clip Art

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Crossover Challenge - Illustration #1

  In October, I thought of my own way to celebrate the Halloween theme artistically for the entire month by doing something similar to the I...